In today’s world businessmen rely on software not only to carry out normal day-to-day operations but also to innovate the business functions so as to ensure success and growth. The most advanced working software is essential to increase the efficiency of the business or the organization. Without the proper tools for developing software the company or the business will lag behind in technological up gradation and ultimately will be sidelined by the competitors. Software innovation opens the path to success. When the right development tools are at your reach you can carry out the development process as and when you need without wasting your precious time. However, just having a truckload of development tools is not the correct solution. One must ensure that he has the best and the most outstanding types of development tools in his arsenal. The advanced development tools enable the app developer to create apps that will be up-to-date. Those having variety of highly advanced development tools can easily and quickly produce applications that carry many amazing features.
How significant are the software development tools?
Proper software development tools make the app development project a great success and similarly the wrong or outdated tools may ruin the development program as a whole. Possessing the best set of development tools alone is not sufficient, one should ensure that the tools are used in the proper way. Improper or erratic use of development tools will either slow down or even spoil the development process. Proper development tools will ensure security of the codes and will also prevent codes duplication and code redundancy. The most advanced tools help to make the developed apps more reliable. When you have the very best tools for app development you will be able to take advantage of the most sophisticated technology for developing awesome applications. One cannot have effective and sustainable solutions to challenging and unpredicted issues without the best and the most advanced productivity tools.
Choosing the best Development Tools for your business
The app developers and engineers who undertake app development projects of their clients are expected to successfully complete numerous challenging tasks within limited period of time. As a result their task will be very hectic. With the right and the most outstanding tools in hand, they can save substantial amount of time and can work with maximum productivity. The software development tools that are highlighted in the following paragraphs fall in the category of the best selected development tools and all the tools mentioned below are highly trendy among software developers. These tools will enable businessmen to make their process more efficient and more productive.
UltraEdit is one among the advanced text editors and is known for its outstanding performance. This text editor is flexible and is 100% secure. This package provides access to a variety of highly useful tools including an integrated FTP client, Git integration solution, a file finder and more. This powerful text editor is capable of efficient handling of files of any size.
Outstanding features of UltraEdit at a glance:
- All-access package for an affordable price
- Visual differences among codes are quickly spotted out with the help of a fully integrated file compare
- Powerful, efficient handling of large files
- Entire application is customized and configured in impressive themes
- Complete integration of OS
- Quick detection, comparison and replacing of inside files
- Server accessed and files opened directly from either the Native FTP/SFTP browser or from the SSH/Telnet Console of UltraEdit
- Speedy parsing and reformatting of XML and JSON by the built-in managers
- More flexibility in editing your file data thanks to hex edit mode and column editing mode
Linx is an ideal tool for building and automating web services and backend applications. Linx enables easy and fast integration of systems, applications and databases apart from accelerating the custom business processes like designing, developing and automation. The processes are automated through either a timer or directory events or message queue. APIs will be called via HTTP requests. Linx enables live debugging with step-through logic. Linx has easy-to-use IDE and Server. Linx offers more than 100 pre-built Plugins programming functions for quick and easy developments. One-click deployment is possible to any local or cloud server. Inputs and Outputs include SQL and NoSQL databases, various text and binary file formats or REST and SOAP web services.
3. Zoho Creator
Zoho Creator is synonymous to enhancement of productivity. There are more than million users of this tool the world over and has more than 60 applications. The platform of Zoho Creator enables quick development and fast delivery of web and mobile applications. It also assists in building enterprise software applications that are powerful and 10 times faster. Those who possess Zoho Creator will be relieved from the tedious task of writing endless lines of codes to build apps.
Other amazing features of Zoho Creator:
- 100% security
- Connects business data of the user and collaborates across the teams
- Facilitates creation of more new apps with less effort
- Provides insightful reports
Atom is an advanced, user-friendly desktop editor cum source code editor. Atom is an open source, free editor. It supports cross-platform editing and works on different operating systems such as Windows, Linux and OS X. Atom is a customizable tool and without editing the configuration file one can edit the UI and add few important features also. With the help of the framework known as ‘Electron’, Atom can be used to build cross-platform applications with web technologies.
Atom is considered as a remarkable software development tool because of the following features:
- File system browser
- Find and replace feature
- Built-in package manager
- Multiple panes
- Smart autocomplete
5. Cloud 9
Key features of Cloud 9:
- Users can share the environment with workmates for their projects
- Allows to replicate the entire development environment
- This is a web-based platform used for scripting, running and debugging the code in the cloud
- Helps web and mobile developers to collaborate together
- A powerful tool with amazing features such as file dragging, debugging and code completion suggestions
- Enables users to work with serverless apps that help to shift between remote and local testing and debugging activities
Outstanding features of NetBeans:
- Supports cross-platform and works on different platforms like Windows, Linux, Mac OS, Polaris, etc.
- NetBeans has well-organized code that enables novice developers to easily understand the structure of the application
- Supports Java platform
- An amazing tool with features like debugging, profiling. powerful GUI builder, out of box working and community that offers dedicated support
- Smart Code Editing, writing bug-free code, easy management process, quick UI development
7. Angular JS
Bootstrap is an excellent tool to develop responsive websites and mobile-first projects CSS, HTML and JS. It is an open source, free framework. The majority of app developers use Bootstrap for designing simple and fast websites.
Key features of Bootstrap:
- Built-in components offered by Bootstrap can be used by a smart drag and drop facility for creating responsive websites
- Being an open source tool, Bootstrap can be customized according to project needs
- This is a front-end web framework used for building web apps and for quick modeling of development ideas.
- Consistency among all developers and others who use this tool is guaranteed
- Amazing features such as responsive grid system, plug-ins, pre-built components, sass variables and mix-ins enable the users to build the applications easily
9. CodeCharge Studio
CodeCharge Studio is one among the popular IDE (Integrated Development Environment) and RAD (Rapid Application Development) tool used by developers either to create data-driven web applications or to create enterprise internet and intranet systems with minimum coding.
Outstanding features of CodeCharge Studio:
- Supports various platforms like Windows, Linux, Mac etc.
- 20-day free trial offered prior to purchasing
- Helps minimize errors, minimize time to develop the app and reduce the learning curve
- Users can analyze and modify the code to understand more about the web technologies that are used to program the projects in any environment
- Amazing features: Visual IDE, Code Generator, online calendar, web reports, flash charts, gallery builder, AJAX, menu builder, database to web converter
- Supports different databases like MySQL, MS SQL, MS Access, Postgre SQL, Oracle, etc.
The above list of 10 software development tools will enable app developers and businessmen to choose the very best web development tool so as to boost productivity. These tools will enable the users to save time, speed up the work and increase efficiency.
These tools also help to eliminate some of the tedious tasks and automate the other tasks. These tools make the work free of complications, provide the users peace of mind and enable them to stay organised. The users must ensure that they select development tools that will be of abundant help to them in making their project a grand success.