What are the outstanding features of Vue.js?
- Two-way communication is possible
- Very easy to use
- Comprehensive documentation
- Simple way of integration.
React.JS is that it ensures seamless integration with all kinds of architecture and Reactor JS is considered as the V in MVC (Model View Controller). The client and the server side can carry out their tasks at a time because Reactor JS allows rendering of client as well as server side. Reactor JS is powerful due to the presence of virtual DOM. Rendering of the sub-trees of the changing nodes is supported React JS. The web application developers who use React JS are able to write codes as if entire page is getting rendered on every change.
Great advantages of React JS
- Reusable components
- Better user experience and better performance
- Easy learning curve
- React on server side is rendered
- Fits well with other frameworks
- Contributions encouraged by open-source library
- Flow of data in one direction ensures stable code
Following the revamping of the framework Angular 2 is expected shortly with a lot of exciting features to support creation of web applications for desktop as well as mobile.
Great Advantages of Angular JS
- Framework is featured comprehensively and has the best tested defaults
- Support from Google
- Support from a large community
- DOM Manipulation
- Improved integration of Material Design with the support of PWAs.
- Two Way data binding
The various features of Ember.js are used for managing URLs and for all development purposes Ember.js makes use of HTML and CSS as main model. This framework provides comprehensive solutions to data management as well as application flow.
Apart from developing web applications Ember.js helps to develop mobile and desktop applications also. The code idioms and various other methods offered by Ember.js are ideal for web applications. Using this framework, application developers are able to create scalable single-page web applications. Ember.js is based on MVVM (Model-View-Viewmodel) type. This open-source client-side
Great advantages of Ember.js
- Organized well
- Documentation is excellent
- Own debugging tool – Ember Inspector
- Two-way data binding
- Development is faster thanks to Ember CLI
Advantages of Backbone.js
- Back-end syncing
- Support of large community
- Updates automatically the HTML applications when model changes
- Supports versatile projects
- Provides easier way to develop front-en applications