Diagnose Your Website With the Best SEO Audit & Report
If you want more leads and sales, you need to increase targeted traffic to your website. How you accomplish this is with search engine optimization. The first step is taking an analytical look at your website and seeing how search-engine-friendly it is with an SEO audit.
What Happens in an SEO Audit? What Do I Get in My Free SEO Report?
Unlike other SEO companies, we don’t use cookie cutter software to analyze websites. Your website will be reviewed and analyzed personally by a senior member of Blue Corona’s SEO team. Although our process takes a little longer, the end result is far superior to any automated report—we guarantee it.
When it comes to SEO analyses, free is standard. But, if you’re looking for the best SEO reports, we actually recommend having a digital marketing company perform a complete, detailed audit. Most SEO checkers will give you a general view of your website’s performance but don’t paint the whole picture.
Our proprietary SEO audit compares your website to your top three competitors so you can see where you stand among the pack. In your free SEO report from Blue Corona, you will learn where you stand on the most important ranking factors:
- Whether or not your website is secure (HTTPS vs. HTTP)
- Whether or not your website is mobile-friendly
- How fast web pages load on your site
- The quality of your web pages’ content
- The length of your web pages’ content
- Presence of social signals that point back to your website
- Presence of quality backlinks that point back to your website
- Market demand and search volume
- User experience (UX) issues like broken links and indexing problems
- PPC projections
- SERP features in your landscape (e.g., local packs, featured snippets, image packs, etc.)
- Google My Business profile strength
- Online reviews analysis
How Do I Find the Best SEO Company for My Needs?
Again, when it comes to SEO analyses, free is standard. However, not all SEO companies or content marketing firms live up to their promises of more traffic, better rankings (note: rankings aren’t the real measure of success), and more leads. Avoid any SEO company that promises anything like the following:
- Free SEO for websites after the audit
- Overnight rankings
- Doubled traffic
- Instant leads and sales
- Search engine submissions
- X amount of backlinks
- Any sort of ROI projections
If you want promises like that, you can find them—but you’ll regret it later when the results aren’t what you signed up for.